ABOUT TAURAMA MILITARY HOSPITAL:
Taurama Military Hospital is the PNGDF’s third level medical centre that is based in Taurama Barracks. It contains out and in patient’s wards, surgical theatre, dental and laboratory facilities. It is staffed by both PNGDF and civilian medical, dental and health specialists. It provides health support for the PNGDF and civil communities.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Provide medical support for the PNGDF.
• Provide dental support for the PNGDF.
• Provide health specialist support for the PNGDF.
• Provide health support for civil communities.
• Maintain liaison with civil medical community.